Monday, July 25, 2011

Stress Relief-Secrets for Making Life Just a Little Bit Easier

I have to admit, our lives are terribly stressful. We see evidence of this each time we turn on the news. I think that it is ironic that I had a Great Grandmother who didn’t have electricity, had to milk a cow, used a fireplace for cooking, well, you know the drill. Me, I have a gas stove, TV dinners, an automatic washing machine and dryer, a computer and all of the other normal appliances. I bet she had more free time on her hands than I do. Life is stressful and thus very hard.


But, I received a treasure this week. It was a list of 52 proven ways to cut down stress. Of course the list contains several ideas that I have heard before and forgotten and many that I had not ever considered. So, starting this week, I will begin posting one way to cut down stress each Monday for the next year. I will simply add it in the color gaudy green. Whenever you see gaudy green on this blog, you will know that it is a new stress reduction suggestion. I hope that these are helpful to the reader and to me. Each week, I will try to read my new stress relief suggestion three times a day. I may modify this , but I am going to try to turn each idea into a new habit. It can’t hurt to try. Any of you that have your own suggestions for reducing stress, please feel free to submit your suggestion in the comments section so that we can all share our ideas.

I look forward to this journey.


The first stress relief idea is:

1. Get up fifteen minutes earlier in the morning. The inevitable morning mishaps will be less stressful.













copyright 2011 by Kathy Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment