Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Robbinswrites Marketing-The Fifth Challenge



I have started several challenges in 2012. The goal is to complete ten. So far, I have begun five. These include reading books, walking, thankfulness, reading the bible through for the year, and now, the fifth-launching a marketing business. 


I have had a lot of experience with online applications, so it is only natural that I would do for pay what I will do for free. Last month I launched Robbinswrites Marketing, which maximizes online applications to promote specific brands for businesses and non-profit organizations.


Specifically, I  develop and maintain Facebook and Twitter pages for companies. Additionally, I will be doing newsletters and blogging for people with a blog that need assistance in this area.


Many companies start out with Facebook and Twitter pages, and then don’t have the time or the knowledge to maintain them regularly. Usually, business people are busy developing their own business and working. So, that is where I come in. I can maintain these pages for a fee in such a way as to keep the public engaged.


Everybody in this day and time want to find web pages for companies. But whenever someone accesses a webpage, he or she is looking for something specific. That person is coming to the company online. As for Facebook and Twitter, the company is coming to where the people already are. Posts help to keep people mindful of the company activities.


I love playing on Facebook and Twitter. I love doing it for money even more. I invite you to like my Facebook page for Robbinswrites Marketing here. The company name is derived from the name of this blog. I thought it only natural to connect the two activities. 


As for this marketing business, I don't feel that this is my ultimate calling, but an activity to keep me busy until I arrive at the next station of my calling. In the meantime, feel free to send business my way.


Along these same lines, since I am using this blogpost for self-promotion, for those of you who purchase products on Amazon, if you come through my blog and click on one of my book links to access Amazon, I receive a small advertising percentage from the products that you order. You don't have to order the specific product that you click on  through my blog. Any order that you make will be credited to me. I would appreciate your patronage if you would place your Amazon orders through this blog.


Thank you for your patience for my self-promotion.




_________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanksgiving Challenge and Joy Dare:

Today, I am thankful for:

107. Miracles brought on by prayer.
108. Rest.
109. Beautiful pictures.
110. Birds singing loudly reminding us that spring is here.
111.Surprised by flowers budding on trees that I didn't even know flowered.



copyright 2012 by Kathy Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment