Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stress Relief Suggestion #48


I inadvertently got behind last week and failed to post a Stress Relief Suggestion or Tip or "what-have-you". For that, I apologize. So I am catching it up this week with the Stress Relief Tip on Sunday. 

Don't forget to take a lunch break. Try to get away from your desk or work area in body and mind, even if it is just for 15 or 20 minutes.

Additional commentary: If by some miracle you have forgotten to take a lunch break, it sounds as if you are in the minority of people who really enjoy your job (unless, of course, you are one of the thousands of 'peace keepers' fighting for the continuation of your very existence, in which case never mind about the lunch thing--it is way over-rated.). And if you really enjoy your job so much that you can forget to take lunch, I think that is a good thing. 

Actually, this stress relief tip is actually for people who are bored and miserable at their jobs and need something to show their bosses as further evidence that without a lunch break, a person could go crazy, not to mention dry up and blow away. Do you think I am babbling a little maybe? By the way, I like your tie!

And 15 or 20 minutes is NEVER long enough for a lunch break. It could cause indigestion . Actually, this doesn't sound like all that good of a tip, huh? Maybe that is why I forgot to add it last week. 

Well, have a great day and I will have a better tip tomorrow.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanksgiving Challenge and Joy Dare:
Today, I am Thankful for :

222. The number 222. Easy to remember. 
223. Rice


copyright 2012 by Kathy Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment